Why You May Need a Wide Width SandalBecause you have a wider foot you may need a wider width sandal as well if you want to prevent your feet from handing over the sides of the sandal. Other than that a wider sandal, in general, is more comfortable, also for the reason that our feet tend to sweat a bit more during the summertime. So here are a few reasons why you may benefit from a Wide Width Sandal;
- Extra Room – A wider width sandal allows you extra room to splay out your toes and relax your feet, plus you won’t have the risk of your feet hanging down the sides of your sandals or squeezing against the straps. It is always advised to opt for a slightly wider and larger size when it comes to sandals.
- Foot Conditions – Many foot conditions may call for a wider width shoe or sandal. Hammertoes, Bunions, and other deformities and conditions which enlarge the width of the feet, or cause swelling and pain may require a wider width sandal. A wider sandal will not exert extra and unnecessary pressure on painful and inflamed feet or even on injured feet.
- Wider Foot – The most basic need for a wider width shoe overall is if you have a wider foot shape. The same will go for a sandal with a wider foot shape you should always look for a wide enough fit in a sandal.
- Flat Feet – Individuals who have flat feet or a low or fallen arch may also benefit for a wider width sandal, and in some cases, their feet may also be wider.
- Swelling – Swelling, water retention, and edema cause the foot to enlarge and become painful in some cases. For this reason, you do not want added pressure on your feet from footwear and therefor a wider width sandal will be deal.
Other Features of a Wide Width Sandal
- A More Comfortable Fit – A wide width sandal will offer you a much more comfortable and relaxed fit with ample toe room and less friction and pressure on your feet.
- Less Pressure – Less pressure on painful foot conditions and deformities is a great relief, and likewise to prevent damage on healthy feet. A wider width sandal offers a much looser fit and accommodates foot conditions and deformities.
- Styles – Your Wide width sandals come in a large variety of styles and designs. There is no longer the issue with wider width options being a problem as most brands and models all offer different width options that you can choose from in your favorite sandal.
- Comfort Features – The wide width sandals besides having a more roomy and comfortable fit also features the same comfort and support features as its regular fit models. Cushioning, a contoured footbed, comfortable padding, and smooth linings are all comfort features that you can look forward to in a wide width sandal.
Features of a Good Wide Width Wedge Sandal
- Available in a Wide Fit Option.
- Cushioned for comfort.
- Contoured and supportive footbed.
- Dry Moisture-wicking Linings.
- Soft straps and webbing.
- Quick-drying and breathable design.
- Durable rubber outsole with a slip-resistant tread.
- Flat, high or a low, or wedge heel style.
Reviews: The Best Wide Width Wedge SandalsHere are some of our favorite picks of the best available wide width sandal for you to try out;
- Soft and durable leather uppers straps with a supportive back strap available in many gorgeous colors and prints to choose from.
for plush comfort.
- Very lightweight and shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a durable rubber outsole.
- Available in wider width options.
- Peep toe slingback style casual sandal available in a few colors.
- Soft and comfortable leather uppers with a suede finish.
- A Full length memory foam cushioned comfort footbed.
- Wedge heel design with a slingback strap.
- Hook and loop side strap for an adjustable fit.
- Comfortable and available in wider width options.
- Soft fabric style uppers in a formal dress style available in red, black and beige color options.
- A very low wedge style heel with a slingback ankle strap.
- Comfortably cushioned footbed.
- Durable high traction outsole.
- Available in wider width options for every foot type and shape.
- A platform style wedge sole.
- Flip flop design with comfortable uppers straps.
- Available in a large range of colors and prints to choose from as well as wider width options.
- Very durable and long lasting quality design.
- Also features a durable and high traction rubber outsole as well as a padded comfort footbed.
- Soft and flexible textile design uppers for a more casual and comfortable style.
- A slight heel and platform with a wedge design sole.
- Cloudstepers cushion soft technology and support.
- A Very lightweight, durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- Available in different width options and a few neutral color choices.
- Soft and supple leather uppers straps with a peep toe and closed heel.
- A comfortable Memory foam insole.
- Available in white, black, tan and beige color variations.
- Wider width options are also available.
- Smooth and comfortable interior textile linings and a durable rubber outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Wide Width Wedge Sandals
|1||Clarks Women's Lexi - Wide Width Wedge Sandal||Clarks||97.7|
|2||Skechers Women's Petite Parallel - Wide Width Slingback Wedge Sandal||Skechers||98|
|3||Lifestride Women's Yolo - Wide Width Low Wedge Sandal||Lifestride||97|
|4||Vionic Women's Pacific - Flip Flop Wide Width Wedge Sandal||Vionic||98|
|5||Clarks Women's Arla Jacory - Wide Width Wedge Sandal||Clarks||97|
|6||Rockport Women's Briah - Wide Width Wedge Dress Sandal||Rockport||98|
Table of Contents
- Why You May Need a Wide Width Sandal
- Other Features of a Wide Width Sandal
- Features of a Good Wide Width Wedge Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Wide Width Wedge Sandals
- Clarks® Women's Lexi Wide Width Wedge Sandal
- Skechers® Women's Petite Parallel Wide Width Slingback Wedge Sandal
- Lifestride® Women's Yolo Wide Width Low Wedge Sandal
- Vionic® Women's Pacific Flip Flop Wide Width Wedge Sandal
- Clarks® Women's Arla Jacory Wide Width Wedge Sandal
- Rockport® Women's Briah Wide Width Wedge Dress Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Wide Width Wedge Sandals