Choosing a Dress sandal According to Comfort FeaturesSandals seem to be an easy option in the summertime for any occasion, but let us not forget about the bumps and bruises caused by uncomfortable straps, the unsupportive footbeds and lack of support. Luckily I am here to assure you that there are so many supportive, comfortable and still very stylish and fashionable sandals out there to choose from as Dress sandals for any occasion.
- Uppers – Looking for a comfortable sandal you need to look for an upper design with straps that will offer an adjustable fit, that has smooth linings and that will not irritate your feet.
- Sole – A contoured, padded or cushioned footbed can be all that you need for comfort and support, with a stabilizing deeper heel cup, an EVA shock absorbing foam midsole will likewise help to reduce impact on your feet.
- Outsole – Lastly a slip resistant rubber outsole provides a better grip to prevent injuries and accidents and the heel height will add stability in a supportive heel type.
Choosing the Best Dress Sandal for the OccasionHere are a few great tips in choosing the right dress sandal for the occasion;
- For Work in the Professional Environment – For any professional environment keep in mind that you want to look and feel your best. Opt for a comfortable sandal with a lower heel and some embellishments or decorative detail. Always opt for darker and more neutral color as they match better with most outfits and likewise give a more sophisticated and professional appeal.
- Flat Soled Dress Sandals – You do not necessarily need heels for a formal event or to jazz up your outfit, flat sandals can be just as flattering in the right setting. When opting for flats look for pastel or more feminine and flattering colors and some decorative details. I would recommend flats with shorter skirts or dressers and narrow trousers, rather than long flowing dresses and trousers.
- Dress Sandals for On Your Feet All Day – On your feet actively all day, make sure that your sandal has a durable rubber outsole that provides good traction, and look for cushioning in the midsole and footbed for comfort. Opt for a mid or chunky style lower heel rather than a high or flat heel.
- Dress Sandals for Standing All Day – For standing still all day, foot fatigue is the main concern, and if you need to look smart and feel comfortable you will need to up your gave. Ensure that you opt for low and chunky heels, no flats or stilettos. Make sure there are ample cushioning and some form of moisture wicking fabric linings in the footbed and uppers, particularly in summer.
- Heeled Dress Sandals – Heels are ideal to wear with long and short dresses, and go with almost any outfit, making them so ideal. You can choose between a block, low or wedge style heel if you are looking for a more comfortable design sandal, rather than a stiletto heel.
Features of a Good Dress Sandal
- Heel – A Flat, Wedge or platform styled heel, or block style heel.
- Footbed – Padded, or cushioned for comfort, and with a smooth moisture wicking lining.
- Uppers – Leather or synthetic materails in many smooth, suede or patent feels, with or without decorative gems, stones, beads, metal accents, or cutout details.
- Colors – Solid neutrals, bold or pastel colors, or patterened designs.
- Upper Types – Peep Toe, Sling Back, Criss Cross, Slide, Toe Post, Thong, Multiple straps or Gladiator.
Reviews: The Best Dress SandalsHere are some of the most stylish and elegant dress Sandals available today;
- The uppers are made from 100% genuine and soft leather.
- There’s is decorative details, cutouts, and trimmings on the uppers that are available in a large variety of color patterns and variations to choose from.
- The outsole is made from durable rubber with a patterned tread for better grip.
- The sole is flat with a very slightly elevated heel and that footbed is slightly padded and smooth.
- The uppers are made from soft and supple leather and there is an adjustable back strap for a better fit.
- The EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning, shock absorbency and support.
- The footbed has a contoured design and there is a deeper heel cup for better stability.
- This sandal comes in many color options to choose from so there is one for every outfit.
- An open toe design for warmer weather conditions with an adjustable ankle strap so you can get the best fit for you.
- The chunky heel is more stable and more comfortable on your feet, yet it still boasts style and sophistication.
- There is a comfortable and padded non-slip insole and a durable outsole.
- This sandal is also available in color variations that you can select from.
- The uppers are made from genuine leather and offer an adjustable function dso that you can get just the right fit.
- The footbed is very comfortable and fully cushioned for better support and shock absorbency.
- The durable rubber outsole is thick and shock absorbing and will ensure you the best grip and stability on most surfaces.
- This shoe is likewise available in many color options for you to choose form.
- Genuine leather uppers crafted with rhinestone accents down the middle strap for a formal and fashionable style.
- The Concealed goring at the instep and padding in the front strap ensures a more comfortable fit.
- There is an adjustable hook and loop closure at the ankle with goring for a customized fit.
- The footbed consists of cushioned and comfortable cork and latex materials.
- A durable TPR outsole that provides good grip.
- The Heel is a wedge style which is more formal and sophisticated.
- The soft and smooth suede leather uppers are available in either a Truffle or black color option to choose from.
- There is a peep toe for a more classy and fashionable effect.
- The footbed is smooth and padded for comfort.
- A high platform style sole that is excellent to wear for any formal occasion.
- There is a soft and comfortable leather insole that absorbs moisture.
Index Table: Top Rated Dress Sandals
|1||Tory Birch Women's Miller - Dress Thong Sandal||Tory Birch||97.4|
|2||Vionic Women's Noble Laurie - Supportive Dress Sandal||Vionic||97|
|3||Allegra Women's K - Chunky Heel Dress Sandal||Allegra||98|
|4||Propet Women's Aurora - Dress Sandals||Propet||98|
|5||Naot Women's Mystery - Dress Wedge Sandal||Naot||94|
|6||Charles David Women's Padma - Platform Dress Sandal||Charles David||96|
Table of Contents
- Choosing a Dress sandal According to Comfort Features
- Choosing the Best Dress Sandal for the Occasion
- Features of a Good Dress Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Dress Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Dress Sandals