Golf SandalsGolfers in hotter climates or in the summertime greatly benefit from the more open and breathable design of a Golf sandal. Although golf sandals provide less protection in wet weather and can be uncomfortable in long walks they can still provide you with a cooler and more comfortable fit. Golf sandal Construction;
- Uppers – the uppers consist of either leather or synthetic straps in a variety of designs from a flip flop style to a more closed style with Velcro closure straps or an adjustable fit. Upper straps should be lined with fabric materials that prevent chafing and friction and that aid in wicking away moisture.
- Midsole – A supportive and cushioned EVA foam midsole ensures good shock absorbency and keeps your feet well supprtied and cushioned.
- Footbed – Lateral support and a contoured footbed will ensure better stability and better motion control while a deeper heel cup also aids in stabilizing your feet. Cushioning is ideal for comfort and support and good arch support for your arch type.
- Outsole – A slip resistant durable lug or patterned outsole designed to offer firm grip on wet and uneven turf is ideal. The outsole can be spiked or unspiked.
Golf Sandal SpikesGood traction is essential in the Golf course, particularly on your swing. You need to be well anchored, therefore spikes may be a good option, even n your Golf sandal.
- Soft or Plastic Spikes – Plastic Spikes are the most popular types of spikes they are lightweight, offer good traction and do not tear up the greens as badly. Plastic spikes are much softer and more comfortable to walk in as they flex when you walk. Other than that they are a much safer choice in general.
- Metal – These are becoming less common although, still used by many pros. Metal spikes are longer and sharper than plastic and give much better traction, however, they are infamous for tearing up the greens, and are prohibited by many golf clubs.
- Fitting New Spikes – Always make sure you get the right type of replacement spikes, as not all golf sandals have the same spike fitting systems.
Features of a Good Golf Sandal
- Shank for torsional control and stability.
- Cushioned EVA and contoured footbed with a heel cup and higher sides for optimal stability and control.
- Spiked or non-spiked durable and high grip rubber outsole.
- Adjustable synthetic, fabric or leather uppers straps.
- Comfortable and cushioned footbed.
- Lined insole and uppers that wick away moisture and prevent irritation.
Reviews: The Best Golf Sandals for WomenListed below are your best choices in women’s Golf Sandals; We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- 100% pure textile uppers with a Newport last and full Oblique toe character as well as full across the toe design.
- There is a full instep and a standard designed hee; with a preferred last for golf Sandal styles.
- The footbed offers a secure feel and there is a Velcro fit strap for a more customized fit.
- Enhanced traction with the durable rubber outsole that has a proprietory compound ensuring turf gripping performance and durability.
- Tan colored Nubuck HP and PU uppers that are lined with a lycra fabric to prevent abrasion and irritation and to wick away moisture.
- There is a fine mold pull on strap for easy on and off and an Etonic Logo on the strap.
- An EVA cushioned sole and an Ultra Tack rubber outsole with lightweight EVA mold and metal thread silver spikes for the ultimate in grip and shock absorbency.
- Comfortable and highly durable design created specifically for playing golf.
- Available in a few color options to choose from this is a flip flop design sandal that is easy to slip on and off.
- An EVA cushioned midsole for comfort, support, and shock absorbency.
- Deeper heel cup for stability and control and a contoured design footbed with higher sidewalls to keep your feet perfectly in place.
- The contrasting outsole is made from durable rubber and there are removable spikes.
- Available in many different color and pattern options to choose from.
- The uppers consist of soft and quick drying textile materials with an adjustable from and back Velcro strap.
- A slight platform sole and contoured design footbed for better support and control.
- Goga Max high rebound insole for comfort and a 5Gen cushioning system.
- The durable rubber outsole has a patterned and lug tread for excellent slip resistance.
- Features 100% Nubuck leather uppers that are cushioned and lined with moisture wicking fabric.
- A sporty sandal with an omni directional rubber outsole for better grip and a hook and loop closure system.
- A lightweight EVA molded footbed with a microfiber cover to wick away moisture.
- The Receptor technology ensures excellent stability and offers dynamic support.
- There are multiple adjustment points sandals a neoprene lining to give you an optimal fit.
- Available in a large range of neutral and bold colors and patterns to choose from.
- Soft and comfortable leather uppers straps with a closed heel strap design available in a few neutral color variations.
- There is a Built In Step saver Orthotic comfort device.
- A Thermal Rubber high grip outsole.
- The Plastic shank offers exceptional Torsional Control.
- There are three Velcro adjustable straps so you can get the perfect fit for your feet.
Index Table: Top Rated Women’s Golf Sandals
|1||FootJoy Women's Women’s - Golf Sandal||FootJoy||97.8|
|2||Etonic Women's Spiked - Golf Sandal for Turf||Etonic||97|
|3||Zoriz Women's Golf - Removable Spike Golf Sandal||Zoriz||98|
|4||Skechers Women's On The Go 600 - Sports and Golf Sandal||Skechers||98|
|5||ECCO Women's Yucatan - Outdoor Golf Sandal||ECCO||98|
|6||Sandbaggers Women's Lola - Golf Sandal||Sandbaggers||96|
Table of Contents
- Golf Sandals
- Golf Sandal Spikes
- Features of a Good Golf Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Golf Sandals for Women
- Index Table: Top Rated Women’s Golf Sandals