Vionic History and AimsVionic began its mission with the work of a renowned podiatrist called Phillip Vasyli, which is a pioneer and innovator in the field of lower limb biomechanics. He treated many patients both young and old as well as athletes and had a genuine passion for making orthotic treatments easier and more affordable to be accessible to all people in pain. Early in his career Vasyli creator a heat-moldable orthotic which was a low-cost option that allowed patients to walk in comfort no matter what the condition, this design laid down the groundwork for the popular and award-winning ORTHAHEEL technology used in Vionic’s footwear. Furthermore, the Vionic lab harnesses some of the world’s greatest minds on the health of lower limb biomechanics in order to create their innovative footwear. Vionic shoes carry the American Podiatrist Association’s Seal of Acceptance and are trusted by many Podiatric Specialists. Vionic Shoes mainly aim at providing the essential stability and addictive support with a contoured design that is seamlessly engineered into each shoe to help support your natural alignment from the ground up.
Vionic Vio-Motion SupportThe Vionic Vio-Motion support system is one of their latest supportive systems besides the Orthaheel technology, which conceals Biomechanical technology into each shoe and sandal for all-day comfort and support that you can feel but not see. Here are a few of the Benefits that the Vio-Motion Support System Provides;
- Deep Heel Cup/ Heel Seat – The Deeper heel cup provides better stability that is essential to proper alignment and movement.
- Contoured and Orthotic Footbed – The Footbed is designed to contour to the shape of your feet in order to provide addictive support and better motion control and stability.
- Ball of The Foot Cushioning – Cushioning where you need protection against impact the most, in the balls of your feet.
- Contact Support – The design supports your feet on contact with every step that you take offering full protection against impact, as well as stability and proper alignment.
Features of a Good Vionic Sandal[su_spacer]
- A Podiatrist designed footbed.
- Orthaheel technology for comfort and cushioning.
- EVA midsole and cushioning.
- Soft leather uppers from smooth, or suede leather, the uppers can likewise consist of textile materials, particularly in the casual beach style models.
- A durable and slip-resistant Rubber or TPR outsole.
- Orthopedic Arch Support.
Reviews: The Best Vionic SandalsSome of the top rated models in Vionic Sandals; We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Orthaheel Technology Sandals
- Features a full-length orthotic footbed and a triple-density EVA midsole for cushioning with additional cushioning in the heel to absorb shock.
- A Biomechanically designed footbed offers better arch support and has a deeper heel cup for better stability and control.
- The outsole is made from a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- The uppers are made from a very breathable and padded mesh and the straps are adjustable for a customizable fit.
- The outsole consists of TPR materials with a high traction patterned tread.
- Also features the popular Orthaheel technology with a Biomechanical footbed for maximum arch support and shock absorbency.
- The Nate has a textile upper design available in many colors for the ladies, while the Dorrin has Canvas and leather upper options with a fisherman style.
- These sandals are highly breathable and very lightweight for summer leisure wear.
- Both feature a Vionic comfort footbed and cushioning as well as a durable outsole that is slip resistant, for the full package when it comes to comfort and support in a durable sandal.
Sandals for Flat Feet
- The uppers are made from very comfortable and flexible soft leather in a stylish design, that wraps comfortably around your feet with less friction and irritation.
- There is a podiatrist designed biomechanical footbed, with added arch support and a deeper heel cup to keep your feet in their natural position.
- This sandal also boasts the popular Orthaheel technology and soft cushioning for shock absorbency and comfort.
- The outsole is sturdy, durable and offers excellent grip on a variety of surfaces, as well as stability and motion control.
Arch Support Sandal
- The Stanley is a slide on sandal with leather uppers and a lug rubber outsole, which offers excellent traction and grip along with all day astounding comfort and support.
- The Farra has Faux leather upper available in smooth or patent options and color variations and has a wrapped EVA footbed along with a durable rubber outsole.
- Both sandals feature a Podiatrist designed Orthotic Arch support footbed, that offer cushioned comfort and support.
- Two superb models offered by Vionic that are fashionable and comfortable.
- The Holbrook sandal for the gents has two cross straps in a soft leather available in two color options and a uniform contoured sole.
- The Pacific Rio for the ladies boasts a more formal style with elegant adjustable uppers straps in leather available in many color options and a platform sole for sophistication.
- Both are slide-on sandals for convenience and feature a Podiatrist-designed orthopedic arch supportive footbed with cushioning and support in all the right places.
- The durable rubber outsole offers good grip and traction on most surfaces.
- these are two excellent sandal options for all day and everyday wear for more casual and even formal excursions.
Index Table: Top Rated Vionic Sandals
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Vionic® - Orthaheel Technology Sandals||
|2||Vionic® - Slide Sandals||
|3||Vionic® - Walking Sandals||
|4||Vionic® - Sandals for Flat Feet||
|5||Vionic® - Arch Support Sandal||
|6||Vionic® - Dressy Sandal||
Table of Contents
- Vionic History and Aims
- Vionic Vio-Motion Support
- Features of a Good Vionic Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Vionic Sandals
- Orthaheel Technology Sandals
- Slide Sandals
- Walking Sandals
- Sandals for Flat Feet
- Arch Support Sandal
- Dressy Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Vionic Sandals