So in this article, I have narrowed down some excellent tips for Narrow feet and footwear as well as some great options in Ladies sandals for a Narrow foot.
Narrow Feet and The Issues Related to Narrow Feet
- Regular Shoes – The greatest issue with narrow feet is that most regular shoe types will fit loosely, even medium width shoes will not fit properly. Improperly fitting and loose footwear can cause your feet to slide, decrease stability and result in injury. Besides this, a loose shoe will irritate your feet and the friction and rubbing can result in blisters and even Bunions, Calluses and corns in the end.
- Finding Footwear – Finding footwear for a narrow foot is not easy, and most narrow styles are not all that appealing. You may need to look for a shoe brand that is naturally more narrow than other brands or look out for brands which offer a narrow fit as well.
- Proper Support – Most Narrow style shoes do not offer much comfort and support features, and most of your orthopedic shoes and comfort shoe brands only offer wider width options. If you have a foot condition or deformity it may be pretty hard finding a therapeutic shoe in a narrow fit.
Some Tips on getting Your regular Shoes to Fit your Narrow FeetIf you would like to fit into a regular pair of shoes, here are a few tips to try, although I would rather recommend opting for a Narrow fit option. Most of these tips, however, will only work in a closed style shoe.
- Lace Up – Lacing your shoes upright to the top and reinforcing the laces can help to provide a better and slightly more snug fit.
- Heel Inserts – A heel insert can prevent your feet from slipping around in your shoes by creating a better grip.
- Arch Support – You can use one arch support or stack one on top of the other to take up some extra room in your shoes.
- Gel Pads – A Gel pad under the forefoot lifts your feet slightly and gives a more snug fit.
- Insoles and Inserts – An insole or insert can provide comfort and cushioning while also taking up some space in your shoes to make them a bit narrower.
- DO NOT – Never stuff your shoes with tissue papers or cotton balls as these will cause pain and slip around in your shoes.
Features of a Good Sandal Narrow Feet
- Comes in a Narrow fit option that you can select.
- Adjustable straps and a contoured design footbed are also ideal for a more narrow foot type.
- Cushioning and padding in the footbed for comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Smooth linings and soft straps and footbed design.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Narrow FeetBelow are some of the most sought after sandals that offer a more narrow fit;
- Durable and comfortable leather and synthetic uppers with soft linings for optimal moisture control.
- There are three-point adjustability features for a customizable fit.
- An anatomically molded footbed shaped to mimic the curves of your feet and your natural movement.
- The ECCO Fluidform technology with high rebound cushioning and flexibility.
- A durable Outdoor terrain high grip rubber outsole that ensures excellent slip resistance.
- Smooth and comfortable Synthtic upper with for breathability and appeal.
- The Terra-Float Active technology ensures much better durability for rough outdoor terrain.
- A slip-resistant and high traction rubber outsole for outdoor terrains.
- Comfortable uppers straps with a breathable design.
- The footbed is cushioned for comfort and offers excellent support.
- Available in a Narrow fit design for dainty feet.
- Synthetic uppers straps that are adjustable for the perfect fit.
- Smooth and comfortable fabric linings to prevent chafing and irritation.
- The leather uppers have decorative contrast stitching and is available in a few color variations.
- Comfortable and cushioned footbed and a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- Dress style sandal available in many color options to choose from.
- Offers a snug and narrow fit with comfortable and soft leather uppers.
- A tall stiletto design heel for formal occasions.
- Features the popular N5 comfort system.
- Adorned with gorgeous beads and Rhinestones to give it a more formal and classy appeal.
- Available in many color options to choose from.
- Leather top straps with an adjustable buckle ankle strap.
- A comfortable and cushioned footbed with perforation holes for breathability.
- The footbed has a more contoured and narrow design for narrow feet.
- A wedge style sole for stability and sophistication an a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- Available in narrow, medium, wide and extra wide fit options.
- Options of colorful or neutral colored leather straps with buckle detailed closures.
- Two strap design slip on sandal.
- Available in a Narrow fit option.
- Very lightweight cork and latex footbed for pronounced arch support and cushioning.
- The footbed molds to the shape of your feet with wear.
- A lightweight and shock absorbing EVA outsole.
- Accommodates a Narrow and medium width foot type.
- The upper webbing consists of quick-drying polyester fabric that is also gentle against the skin.
- The straps are adjustable for a customizable fit.
- There is a LUVSEAT midsole that is contoured and cushioned for comfort and a comfortable insole.
- The rubber outsole is non-marking and offers exceptional grip.
- You can also choose between a large variety of colors in this model.
- Textile materials are used for the uppers with a decorative thong strap.
- The cushy sole features a contoured CUSH design.
- There is also a shock-absorbing EVA outsole with a MUSH traction pattern for grip.
- Some color options are available in this sandal model.
- Leather and synthetic upper straps in a unique design give the sandal a casual and fashionable appeal.
- There is a cork and latex contoured footbed for comfort and support.
- The Mayari also comes in Narrow width options and a few neutral color designs.
- The rubber outsole offers good traction and comfort.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Narrow Feet
|1||ECCO Women's Yucatan - Sandal for Narrow Feet||ECCO||96.3|
|2||Teva Women's Terra Float - Sandal for Narrow Feet||Teva||96|
|3||Earth Origins Women's Sophie - Sandals for Narrow Feet||Earth Origins||97|
|4||Naturalizer Women's Taimi - Dress Sandals for Narrow Feet||Naturalizer||97|
|5||Cobb Hill Dress Women's Dress - Sandals for Narrow Feet||Cobb Hill Dress||98|
|6||Birkenstock Women's Yao - Sandals for Narrow Feet||Birkenstock||97|
|7||Chaco Women's Classic Z2 - Sports Sandals for Narrow Feet||Chaco||97.9|
|8||Teva Women's Olowahu - Flip Flops for Narrow Feet||Teva||98|
|9||Birkenstock Women's Mayari - Sandals for Narrow Feet||Birkenstock||98|
Table of Contents
- Narrow Feet and The Issues Related to Narrow Feet
- Some Tips on getting Your regular Shoes to Fit your Narrow Feet
- Features of a Good Sandal Narrow Feet
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Narrow Feet
- ECCO® Women's Yucatan Sandal for Narrow Feet
- Teva® Women's Terra Float Sandal for Narrow Feet
- Earth Origins® Women's Sophie Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Naturalizer® Women's Taimi Dress Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Cobb Hill Dress® Women's Dress Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Birkenstock® Women's Yao Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Chaco® Women's Classic Z2 Sports Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Teva® Women's Olowahu Flip Flops for Narrow Feet
- Birkenstock® Women's Mayari Sandals for Narrow Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Narrow Feet